lördag 12 mars 2011

just feel like writing

Really funny what happens to me that sometimes i just feel like writing and there's really pleanty going on in ma head but I'm not gonna talk about the obvious, tsunami in japan of course!
gonna talk to maself about ma life here, it's really getting better with each and everyday! i love ma football trainings, really haven't played football in 10 years and suddenly it's ball everyday! yesterday and last week ma coach gave me the responsibility of coaching my own team i play for, what...!?!
well, he's a smart guy really, unlike many who would shut me out when they realise that i'm better educated than them, he instead gave me technik part which he also found out that it was ma best part! so, last friday he gave me a go ahead to take care of the guys and i told him no no no,mi don't wanna teach an old dog new tricks but he was smart enough that he introduced what we were gonna do and then i had to show the guys! after that he pretended to be occupied with something else and told me to continue with training so i just did ma thing and it was just fine! yesterday was friday again and he just gave me a go ahead and he sat down with other members and watched ma style, they all loved Reggie man and I'm not gonna change how i feel, don't wanna teach an old dog how to sit...!
I'm a coach for 12 & 13 year old boys and i love it, that's all i wanna do as a coach and with the old dogs I just wanna play ball, no coaching but i believe there's no going back for me! they love me so i'm screwed, fuck it! anyway, we'll see what happens!
well, guess that's all for now folks! really have to write short short articles! long ones even scare da hell out of  me! guess what, i'm not a robot...hehe,that's a song playing on ma spotify list hahahahaha! sorry about that, mi always stupid u know! luv muzik, always play muzik when i'm doing anything!
alright then, take care and remember to do take care of your responsibilites! have a nice day! bless ya :)

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar