tisdag 21 juni 2011

jokkmokk and sami people

Sami people are very special people up north, they still managed to keep their culture and tradition! I really respect that! Last tuesday I went to a place called jokkmokk for a very big confference about slow food and sami people were a big part of it! Me and 6 other students from my school we volunteed to cook and save everyone who was part of it. People from all over the world took part and we the cooks made sure they functioned! we worked from 06 which was time for breakfast up to sometimes 01 in the morning, very long hours and remember when you work in the kitchen you don't sit down. It was a blust, the best fun I ever had in the kitchen. Anyway i won't write more what happened in jokkmokk but I will let the pictures speak for themselves! Just wanna finish up by saying I have never eaten so much reindeer meat all my life than I did in jokkmokk, I also tasted bear meat, it was really surprisingly nice, really liked it!
















Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar