torsdag 14 april 2011

confused

Really don't know what's going on with me but all i know is that things are going ma way! One of ma room mates hated me, funny he's a black guy too but he's from south america. when i moved in this condo i let him use ma everything until he made a stupid move then he lost his priviledges to ma stuff. later along the line the guy started complaining about tv and threatened to report me to school. well, enough was enough, i pin pointed everything he did wrong,  from him not cleaning after himself and not helping with cleaning the apartment and every wrong move he made i was on his ass;  hell broke loose when i wanted to study and he had his disco volume on tv as usual. I told him to turn down da volume and he told me to fuck off. I then swithed off the tv and took the remote control to ma room! guess what he did? he went to da police and they of course told him to fuck off then the next day the first thing he did was report me at school that i should move out. school then listened to ma side of the story aswell and they instead kicked him out haha! Feels so good without him around, we even celebrated by cleaning the fridge and this weekend we gonna clean the whole apartment, the pig is gone and we were actually tired of discusting him. Part of the discussion was he shouldn't leave his door open cause bacteria will spread from his room to all our rooms, da worst pig ever.
Anyway, i managed to write two test and tomorrow i'll write ma third test in one week! It's going good, but football really wants me. yesterday i was officially introduced as the assisstent coach to ma team i play for. I nolonger coach 14 year old boys and i really thought i was never gonna say yes to the old dogs, just wanted to play ball with them but anyway ma coach needs me and the guys do too so i'll be glad to help of course. The coach for the 14 year old boy hates me in return, he made me promise i wasn't gonna go nowhere and i said count me in mate but now he's all alone again.
well, i've this funny feeling inside me, not happy even if things are working out for the better for me. Bad room mate gone, school going well, football went well with the big boys even if it wasn't first time i train them. well, i'll take a walk to finland tomorrow lunch time and see if i can refresh ma mind. yesterday me and ma friend took a walk to finland lunch time, i had a coffee and he bought chocolate and coke! i also played lotto hehe :) It takes 20 minutes to cross the bridge to finland from sweden, really nice walk. well, have to revise for ma exam tomorrow, wish me luck, don't need it hehe. mi iz r bad ass in school, gi mi da shit and i make pen dance on paper like never b4. crazy! better go now. take care for now and always remember to be nice, stay cool yoo!!!! ciao folks :)

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar