tisdag 19 april 2011

easter holiday

I don't really know why we celebrate all these holidays when we don't even believe in jesus christ, god or da bible. easter is about jesus who died to save our sins, but are we saved or are we just adding more sins to the ones we already have? Today's world if you ask me we are all sinners, why celebrate easter then. anyway i'm visiting home this easter, gotland is ma home here in sweden, ma roots.
we have a new roommate who came yesterday, a guy from finland. soon i'm gonna speak a lot of finnish. or maybe i should live alone cause today i've been offered to move to a one roomed apartment but the problem is that the shower is in the basement. the place is close to everything, school, football, gym, and shops but not so fresh like where i live right now. it's gonna be my fresh place i believe, i like it fresh fresh fresh. the other thing is privacy at this new place. right now i live with 3 guys, we are four guys sharing a kitchen, livingroom and laundry room.
The question is how much do i want my privacy? how much privacy do i want? i think that's the bottom line. well, the answer is i don't care about it right now, I'm a single guy with nothing on ma mind than success, money is on ma brains all da mother fucking time. mi love money, lots of it. business is the only answer, won't stop until da day I die, end of story. have many business partners already, have many good cooks for ma restaurant from ma school, feels good really. got my test back, wrote 3 in one week, 100% i had, nothing wrong and i even wrote extended answers just to show that i know this in and out. I've so far written four tests and I got nothing wrong as yet. it's funny how history repeats itself, when i was growing up ma teachers asked my father if i should skeap a class, that was from class 3 to 5. the same thing happened in high school, my teachers wanted me to write the final exams a year ealier. in sweden my studies have been records, courses that took others 3 years took me 3 months and i couldn't get it why it took them such a long time. now i'm studying cooking and so far it's just been 100%, only all right all the time, fucking hell.
well, wanna go to the gym for the last time before i visit home, won't train for a week. football was fun yesterday but the wind was a pain in the ass. eyes were full of tears but it wasn't a big deal than the ball rolling away all the time. we chase it of course, that's what football is all about, chasing the leather round thing.well, mi done, wanna go. take care folks, happy holidays :)

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar