lördag 9 april 2011

good bye snow

Can you believe it that we still have snow here up north. Good thing is that we have so many hours of sun shine now so every where is a river, every road is a river flow, snow melting away. Friday was the first time we trained football out doors but we still gonna train indoors if we have bad weather which is a promise. Last time it was snowing here was actually midweek, pleanty plus snow it was. But it's cool that the snow mountains are disappearing, the process is slow but it's happening.
The football season kicks of end of this month, I don't think the field will be ready but i hope so. Really can't wait to take a ball early morning to the football field and train alone. Some people think I'm bonkas but I think I'm free. It takes only a star to do that, I've done that all my life. Now when I read about the world stars that they do the same then I'm rest assured that I'm normal. I don't think it's easy for just anybody to play football alone, it takes a lot of football feelings to handle. It's not something you do but it just happens. At least that's how it is for me. I don't like when people stop and watch me, just go your way if you're so kind. It's mostly dog walkers who find it entertaining but I find it disturbing and 2 seconds later I don't even feel there presence so it ain't a big deal really.

Anyway, mean time it's enough with the gym and running along the road, don't really like running along with cars, don't like to breath the shit the cars puff out. I biked for an hour at the gym today, was supposed to run half an hour afterwards but i decided i do that tomorrow instead, early morning when all cars are sleeping but then it will be one hour instead.
That's it for now folks but before I vanish I just wanna remind you to move your bodies, we humans should motion half an hour a day. Walking is as good as one of the best trainings we need daily. Good luck with spring training, love the fresh air early mornings. Take care and bless ya!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar