onsdag 27 april 2011

kick off

Been training today, first time in what seems like a long time ago. Last time i trained was just a week ago before i went home for easter. today we actually trained on grass, was all brown and we really were killing the field but what else can we do really.
The first match was away and we won with 4-1, sweet! This weekend we play home, hope all goes our way. Just the first game, soon second and third and everything will start falling into place.
I wasn't happy about today's training. The coach is alright, the players are dreamers, each player lives in his own world. Wasn't happy about my own training really. I was feeling sleepy instead of being on my tores. I kicked the ground hard, twisted my ankel, ran like a dark and worst of all, I was hiding, wasn't talking much like the usual me and just felt like taking it easy. Anyway, like I said, the season just started, we gonna run until we can't run no more. Take good care of your bodies and whatever you do, don't forget to train, your body needs it. I know I haven't trained as much as I should recently but not anymore. peace & love yoo !!!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar