söndag 13 februari 2011

fat people

Don't worry I'm not a rude boi but I just realised something about fat people! It is said they are fat because they eat a lot or too much, i believe it's partly true cause I'm the thinest person I know and I eat a lot believe me. I work with food meaning I cook food all day so I eat all the time.
Why did I think of this, it's because fat people blame eating on some kind of physcological problem, their beloved one died and so they bury their sorrows into food and all those kinds of silly excuses! well, I don't believe in exuses myself but somehow I turn to wonder if it's true because of what just happened.
I live with four guys, two of them are away right now home for the weekend and it's late sunday midnight so they should have been back by now but no! The other guy is of course sleeping and me I always go to bed after 2 in da morning and in swedish we call it dåligt dåligt dåligt meaning bad bad bad! I get up at 06 and 07 I'm already making breakfast for about 300 people, then lunch and two nights a week I've to cook them dinner aswell but of course not alone!So, I should be in bed by now but mi can't sleep.
well, back to fat people! It's all about my roommates, 3 guys I live with. I need the iron cause I did my laundry and I've to iron my working clothes but I can't, one of the suckers has the iron in his room! It's simple mathematics that you can't have something we all share in your fucking room. Anyway, I almost flipped out but decided not to get mad cause then it's me who is gonna have a disturbed mind and I choose not to! Then I started walking around the house and suddenly I felt very hungry! Midnight it is and I just prepared a big plat full of baked beans and boiled eggs! I'm eating right now and my watch is reading 10 to 1, soon 01:00 get it!?! I never eat so late, only after disco that's when u can give me the biggest burger ever! So, am I eating cause I'm avoiding to be angry about the iron! I decided it wasn't a big deal and I feel alright, so why am I eating? just hungry maybe or is it the iron thing!?! I think I'm just hungry but fat people would blame it on the little problem that has arised! I'm enjoying my food though, wouldn't mind making another big plat of something! I have köttgrytta och potatis mos in the fridge, that's meat stew and mashed potatoes! I ate that before so I don't wanna eat that again! I'm out of fruits and no veges either but anyway, fat people just have big borns that's all, eating a lot has got nothing to do with them being fat! I should have been the heaviest guy on this mother fucking planet!
Good night folks, don't hate me for this alright! I can't sleep so I've to do something and I found myself writing rubbish! maybe I shouldn't publish this right away but what the hack! Take good care of yourselves as always and remember to not make excuses, just deal with the problem instead! as wise man say, "a problem is the chance you have to do your best and prove that to yourself "! deal with it alright...! bless

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar