tisdag 15 februari 2011

Too cold for comfort

omg omg omg, I don't know how many times I said that on ma way home, it only takes 10 minutes and I must have said it a thousand times! I'm not a big fan of god but in times like this I remember him, if he exists I don't know, I'm just a confused soul so forgive me you who would kill people like me who are none believers! I saying this cause I come from a country were people are possesed by god, my mum would be sad if she knew how I feel; da woman raised me well but I choose not to believe in something I don't understand but anyway, don't wanna talk about god, wanna talk about da mother fucking cold!
omg, i can't believe i live here, can't believe people live here! why would anybody live here unless one is very despparet! am I despparet? maybe so but I believe I'm just a fool who thought people adjust to new things but this ain't nothing to adjust to, fuck this place yo!
Here's the thing, everytime I leave a building I always get chocked and start coaghing, then I know directly that where ever I'm going I gotta pick up ma steps! It's funny how the cold always rushes to my throat and chock me but just for the first few inhalations meaning the first air I breath! People who were born and grew up here talk rubbish, they always say it's not cold unless you have wrong clothes! fuck that saying, it's freezing cold up here ma god! today I came up with a very stupid business idea but I would be the nr.1 customer of that product! If some Einstein idiot would come up with some kind of lipstick and face cream which prevents those parts from freezing! The first thing is the lips, then the nose, then the chean and chicks almost same time and then it start creeping to my head through my very very think woolen hat, yes think wool stand no chance up here! Later, that's after about 3 minutes my hands and feet join the party and by the time I get home I have a frozen mustach but I mostly see ice on my mustach after 5 minutes, half way home yo!
It has happened a couple of times that my hands are so frozen that I can't open the door! what does one do in matters like this;? Knock on the door of course and the person who opens looks at me for a while and after seeing what they saw they always ask if I have no key and I never answer, i just open my hand and the key is in ma hands! One time one guy looked at me as if he didn't recognize me and then suddenly he started laughing and said, "go look at yourself in the mirror"! of course that's what I always do but that day not only my mustach was frozen, I had ice ear-rings hanging down my ears!
guess what I'm not a robbot, that's just the song playing on ma spotify list hehe! it has nothing to do with what I'm writing but it could fit! Robbots should live here but no, they would freeze and wont function! Cars here are always connected to an electrical pole to keep them warm otherwise you can't start da shit! Tonight I saw a funny thing I haven't seen before, a car was covered by a blanket! yes it's night time good night baby car and it also should have a blanket, only the wind-screen was covered and I thought really my god! If car thieves move up north they would steal about 10 cars a day, that's about the mumber of cars I see everyday with their morters running and nobody inside! It's so sad that everything you see here is frozen, you name it it's frozen! I was looking for a street one night and first I had to sink into a mountain of snow to get to the pole, then skretch the road sign to see if it is the right road! what do you do if u're driving, get out of the car everytime you come to a new road, omg! Everything outside is mother fucking frozen, really really sad and all frozen things really look dead dead dead, no life at all, pity!
Well folks, take it easy and remember what ever you do stay away from the north during winter! bless ya!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar