söndag 13 februari 2011

help change da world

I'm gonna make a change for once in my life. It's gonna feel real good, it's gonna make a difference, I'm gonna make it right...as i turn up the collar on my favourite winter coat, this wind is blowing my mind. I see the kids in the street with not enough to eat, who am I to be blind pretending not to see there needs!
A summer disregard, a broken bottle top and a man's soul follow each other with the wind cause they got no where to go, that's why I want you to know, I'm starting with the man in the mirror, I'm asking him to change his ways, and no message could have been clearer. If you wanna make the world a better place, take a look at yourself and then make a change.
I've been a victim of selfish kind of love, it's time that I realized that there are some with no home, not a nickel to loan. Could it be really me, pretending that they're not alone. A willow deeply scarred, somebody's broken heart and a washed out dream. They follow the pattern of the wind I see cause they got no place to be. That's why I'm starting with me. I'm starting with the man in the mirror, I'm asking him to change his ways, and no message could have been clearer! (man in the mirror by MJ).
Well folks, those are the words of wisdom from the late Michael Jackson! The man in the mirror is yourself, you looking at you! Talk to yourself if you can and tell that person you see in the mirror to start acting right and stop all da stupidity, distructions and vandalism we humans tend to enjoy without giving a thought at our own actions. We are so good at reacting at other people's ways, well, it's time to react to what you yourself do everytime. In order for us to react right to what other do wrong, we better make sure our own ways are right! I'm not a strong believer of the bible but i know it says" before you remove a stick in a friend's eye, first remove the big log in your own eye"! That way folks you will be able to see clearly and help your friend much better. When you rearly can see, how much damage are you then gonna do to your friend's eye, don't imagine, know for real alright!
That's it from me folks; take good care of yourself and remember the change starts with you! good luck with that and bless ya :) later still ma friends!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar