torsdag 17 februari 2011

frozen jacket

So I tested myself today, wanted to see if I can manage to go all the way to school without having to put ma hands in ma pockets! yeah, I passed the test but I swear to god I'll never ever do that test again, never unless if i've to! At least now I know it works but fucking hell, was really hell to pay! Don't forget I've double very think woolen gloves and then hands in ma pockets! Plain hands u just die that's it that's all, dead dead dead believe mi yo!
I discovered something new again, I didn't know that leather jackets freeze cause this morning mine did! Really thought it was strange but when I got to school and talked to one of the teachers she confirmed that if it has no pals inside it freezes! mine doesn't and at one moment I thought wtf, then I realized that shit, folding my hands was really something against the normal situation, what's happening to me? a zombie my god! Frozen clothes really, how do I stay warm then! well, coffee coffee coffee is da first thing everyone does when they get to school and we all sit there and suck life out of it and new life into us! mi drink tea otherwise but now I start ma day with two cups of very hot coffee, then later juice juice juice and I finish ma studies with one more cup of coffee and a piece of cake if there's one that attracts my tongue! we bake all kinds everyday and some are not as good as they look!
My studying motivations has been up lifted! today I had lunch with the a la carte class and whaooo they eat good those suckers! we had ren meat, don't know it in english but it's a wild animal with roasti and oven baked vegetables, nice; brown souce and mashed potatoes on the side! roasti is also patatoes but grated and then fried flat on both sides, very nice, it's swiss style, love it! the meat was mega, the veges nr.2 and the rest was all mega mega mums!
I've just been here for a month, so I am studying ground level which takes a year or 49 weeks to be specific! with that one can work in what they call here in sweden big kitchens meaning one prepares food for many people in large quantities! you can work at a school or hospital kitchens but if you wanna work in a hotel then u have to study a la carte one more year! you prepare food one plate at a time not like big kitchens were u just cook everything all at once in a big big pot or whatever, blaa, that's just discusting for me, usch usch!
well;
was thinking of going to bed early, next week I'm gonna just do more of ma books and less ball! been a lot of football hehe! I came here to study not play football but if yu wanna make it in da team u gotta train! it's taking all ma time, fuck it but kul kul with that shit yo; mi love to run and dribble and just kick the hell out of that leather round thing, poor thing really, if only it could talk it would tell all of us to get a life and leave it da fuck alone! we ain't gonna do that, tournament this weekend, football from friday to sunday but mi injured hehe! kul stuff always happens to mi, fuck mi! hate ma miss fortunes, always happens to mi! the bright side is that I've to study then, fuck that, can still study in da dressing room, hide in da shower or what ever!
well folks, bless yeah and always remember to be true to yourselves, don't live your lives the way you think other people would like it, fuck your friends ideas and follow your mother fucking feelings wants and needs! other people should mind their own lives alright! Reggie is gonna play ball and study, that's all :) once again, bless ya!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar