lördag 12 februari 2011

welcome to da north pole

well well well, i can't believe it took me such a long time to get this thing going but i hope to share a little at least 3 times a week, every second day that is! it's a weekend and i've been away for the first time, went to haparanda by bus and spend the whole day at ikea! just was gonna give back my computer and back to övertorneå where i live but i missed the early bus of course which was good for me, i ended up buying a camera, sony dsc with 14.1 mega pixels, 4x optical zoom, lcd screen 3.0, and 26 mm wide-angle lens, black like mi, that's ma little darling now, love it. I'm quite happy with my purchase but i still have to test my product, not now, have to go to the gym soon! been eating and now i've to rest a little while i play with my computer! I didn't buy my camera at ikea no, bought it at a stupid place called elgiganten meaning giant electricity! The best part is that i paid half prize cause they forgot to change it after christmas sell haha! ikea was cool, walked round and round and i bought a pizza slice and drink for 10 kronors, that's cheap and i think i drank one liter fanta för that prize! i love refill, love drinking than eating u see, my stomach is not that big so it loves liquids! anyway, will tell u more after the gym that's if i'm not that tired! take care folks! bless ya :)

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar