lördag 12 februari 2011

nearly died

well, don't tell this to my mum, the woman always gets worried to death when bad things happen to her kids but anyway i'm a sucker sometimes! i was on my way home from school, passed through the shops so that makes the journey home a little longer. usually it takes 10 minutes for mi to get home and by then I'm all frozen, only after 5 minutes I'm done. so through the shopping center it takes double the time and when I left the shops I realised I had to rush home otherwise I'm in deep shit so I started runnning! It never helps but i get home faster, and this day it was extremmely cold so i realised i wasn't gonna make it home on time before I'm really frozen so i took a short cut through a mountain of snow! that's suicide yo, i sank and sank and started crowlling on all fours and suddenly the whole situation made mi mad and i just gave the snow mountain a real fight, very angry indeed and that helped cause I anyway came out of there all covered in snow and ran faster than hussien bolt right to my door step and opened the door with high speed and just slammed it and into my room and screamed like a trapped wild animal...lucky my room mates where not home to see my drama otherwise they could have thought that I'm a lunatic...you see, what could have happened is that i could have been stuck in the snow or sink really deep and they would have found a frozen nigger who turned blue! i promised myself never ever to take shortcuts through the snow but guess what, monkey never learns, did it again in da middle of the day in the middle of town when i was in haparanda; luckly snow was up to my private parts so i could carry on without having to use my hands but people in cars wondered what was wrong with that idiot, just didn't wanna walk all the way round hehe :) like i said, i bought i camera today so i'm soon gonna put pleanty snow pictures and u'll see what i mean...! take care folks :) bless ya

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar