måndag 14 februari 2011

white rays

was on my way home from training and i was stupid enough to run like a mad man during traing and now i am injured, cool when i'm still new in the team! the coach told me to take it easy this week and try to recover, good for me, i can do ma books then! but anyway i always look down the road when I walk home and I walk pretty fast for a tired guy! we finished training at 22:00 and first i was surprised by an old man shavelling snow in da middle of the night, wtf! he had a little puppy playing around and started barking at me! I then looked up and suddenly i saw white rays in da sky! clearly i could see they were not clouds but they looked similar to cirus clouds, that's a fibras looking cloud! I turned all round looking up and it was so close to me I wondered wtf it was; is it cold? of course it is! can one see cold? really have no idea what it was but next time i see that i'll take a photo and hope it will be as clear as how I saw it! whao, i was a little amaized by this site and far above it were tiny little stars! what was it? will ask tomorrow people who have been living here all there lives!

Today the sun was shining all day long, the same as yesterday, two days after my disaster! thank you for wishing for the sun, your prayers have been answered! I actually had not yet seen the sun like that here by the north pole! The first time i saw the sun I was so disappointed; it looked like a touch light with very weak battries! I believe it was really my first time I could look directly at the sun without any affection, open my eyes wide and look direct at it! what type of sun is that? and it was up for like two seconds and gone somewhere behing finland or where ever it went!
so anyway in class we started talking about the lovely weather then I said I don't like it here! it looks nice but once you go out it's real evil out there! I actually closed the door in a flash when two guys from my class were smoking just outside the door; I wanted to tell them to move further away from the door, school rules! I hate smoking you see so I'm da police but the moment I opened the door I closed it again so dame fast, omg, what place is this? Then my teacher and one girl started laughing that's when I said I don't like it here, my country is plus 15 during the winter and they got shocked! my teacher then said plus 15 she runs around in her bikini while all zimbabweans put on their heaviest caots; we checked the weather forcust and it was minus 39 and she was saying tomorrow it's gonna be hell to pay! bring it on I said, me only live indoors and it's true, I never go out unless I've to and mostly I run from one school building to the other, it fun but only me does that hehe :) I don't run when I'm going home though, I try to get used to it but really it's crazy, no getting used to this, it won't happen!
well, soon I'll be blogging with only pictures and not much writing; I know it's heavy reading english for the majority of the swedes but nobody read it anyway so I might aswell enjoy talking to myself as always; like the lunatic I am! it's fun talking to oneself! try it and see how you feel; not shout out loud, just ptting words together on a peice of paper, now we print them on a computer screen, technology! was talking to one guy on da bus and he said he hoped books will stay for ever! i hope the same but technology is da shit! miracles happen over night with dis shit!
well folks, time for me to fuck off but as always, do take care and remember to stay away from the north pole alright! bless ya!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar