måndag 14 februari 2011

fuck toshiba

yes, just been robbed by the technology world! I bought a laptop and after using it for 4 days the shit went gaga! I then took it back and was told that the problem has got nothing to do with the garantee so if i want them to fix it it's gonna cost me the same amount as the original price I bought it! I anyway bought it on sell but still omg! I kept my cool cause that's something that usually make me flip out but I asked what the best thing to do was! after explaining what he explained and I said what was going on in my fucked up brains and the guy offered me 1000 kronors discount! I said thank you still holding myself back, then he also adviced me to check with my school if the student's apartment I live in has insurance cause then the insurance company will pay the rest if I'm insured! Will check with the school tomorrow I told him so he's gonna call me to find out if I'm insured by the school!
Once upon a time I used to kick people's asses when I get mad but thank god I'm a cool guy now! I don't know how I learned to hold my temper in matters like this but I've always had a long temper meaning I don't usually get angry, I get sad instead! It takes a lot to make me angry believe me but like I said, if one fucks me up like this I swear to god you gonna get your ass kicked but not these, not anymore! One thing I have learnt growing up is that people who hate are the ones who disturb their own brains and have a bad feeling, the feeling you get inside your head and chest is not a good feeling! The same when you choose to be angry, it's your brains that gets fucked up and it's not a good feeling going on inside you! well, what ever we do in life those are the choices we have made and the results come from those choises, meaning what happens to us later it's because of what we did before! You reap what you saw meaning if you plant potatoes you harvest potatoes! never expect something else, if you are rude don't expect people to be nice to you, people will be also rude to you!
Anyway I'm gonna do what I always do when I'm feeling down, run forest run but not when it's minus 40 degrees outside, gonna have to do spinning! I'm going to the gym and sit on a bike and ride da shit for hours until i faint, just pass out! when I am back to life, I'm whole again! I have football training late tonight so I'll be there, was thinking of doing my books but fuck that, have to clear my mind! Gym and football it is now! Take care and next time you gonna buy something, go deep with them about da garantee skit, I know about it but I hoped it was a good machine! It was just a mother fucking plastic, like da topic says, fuck toshiba! bless ya!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar